Cash On Delivery
What is Cash on Delivery?
Cash-on-Delivery (COD) is an alternate method of purchasing from us, other than Online (By Credit/Debit card and Net banking). In the COD payment terms or COD service, you pay at the time of the actual delivery, rather than paying in advance. Thus, COD charges are applicable which will be informed to you once you place a COD request.
Are there any hidden terms and conditions for a COD purchase?
There are No Hidden terms for COD however, the maximum order value for any COD payment is Rs. 10,000/-. It’s strictly cash only payment method; e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit etc. cannot be used for COD orders.
- We do not accept foreign currency as payment against a COD order.
- You will be required to make a Cash payment to our Courier Partner, only at the time of delivery of your order.
- The maximum order value for C-o-D is Rs. 10,000/-
- e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit etc. cannot be used for C-o-D orders
- No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Cash On Delivery items.Incorrect or outdated delivery address.’
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by Logistics service provider.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used & damaged condition
For more information you can always contact our Customer Care at 1800 2222 11 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org