Tips on Deodorants & Perfumes
For maximizing the effect of your perfume and deodorant, there a few tips which you need to follow. When the fragrance of your perfume is more effective and stays on for a long time, the effect is magical. Applying perfume in the right manner is something which you need to know before you start using them.
- Spray perfume on a cotton ball and dab it on specific areas of your body.
- For maximum effect, apply perfume directly on your pulse points, i.e. the inside of the wrists, the base of the throat, inside your elbow, below the earlobes and behind your knees.
- Using perfume on your hair can prolong the fragrance keep you smelling good longer.
- For maximizing the usage of your deodorant, keep your skin as hydrated as possible.
- Applying fragrance to your clothes distorts the scent as it mixes with cottons and other fabrics.
- Want to maximize the top notes of your fragrance? Just rub your wrists together before applying perfume.
- After applying perfume on your pulse points, DO NOT rub them, as the molecules in the perfume will break down and reduce the fragrance immediately.
- Store your perfumes and deodorants in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.